Living Room One
A singular collection of disparate musicians presents a a blockbuster exploration of multi-genre splicing and improvisation.
This collaboration features:
- Big Sugar Victorious's Santo diRizzia on cassette manipulation and acousmatics,
- Beardtongue's Joshua Manchester on extended drum techniques,
- Insecticide Lobotomy's Josh Sherman on custom electronics and no-input mixer mojo,
- Don Butler of HUNKER DOWN ROY on low-frequency electro-acoustic oscillator,
- Otolathe's K. Paul Boyev on analog subtractives.
Ha, then they all trade rigs and proceed to fuck shit up even more.
Then Otolathe takes the result and digitally denatures or otherwise adulterates this potent broth.